Sunday, December 28, 2014

My latest FO! Kind of.

So, the best person every, Alysia of Anxiety and Coffee, is getting married in a few days! And I'm in her wedding fellowship, I get to wear a dress and everything.  It's kind of surreal!

But, for her big day I helped make some centerpieces.  These squares are gunna be sewn together to cover vases of paper flowers.

2014-12-27_07-16-55

Fascinating, I know.  When the day comes I'll snap a picture of them, ok? Tomorrow we're going to be on the plane to Seattle for tourism and tears (because every good wedding is one you cry at).

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Hope its a wonderful day, can't wait to see the centerpieces. I wanted more knitting in my wedding but didn't have time, but at least I did my earrings and necklace :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice! I hope its a great day, im sure your centre pieces will look fab :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...