Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The surgery was a success!

20141008_172852

My Haruni shawl is back on the needles! Armed with a "repeat of chart A's worth" of yarn (can we make that a unit of measurement?) and Kitsune's tip that I can do a bind off with zero yarn left over, I'm confident that I can finish this.

I really benefitted from the fact that I'm working with Qivit, I think.  When I pulled out the needles, the yarn stuck together on it's own but still unravelled when I tugged gently on the end. 

2 comments:

  1. That bind off with no yarn? Genius. Thanks for sharing! I find myself playing yarn chicken a lot lately. Your shawl is looking really gorgeous - I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are "back on track". The color of your yarn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...