Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Red Right Ankle

Okay, so it's my left ankle, but whatever. 

IMG_1763

Saturday I fell on ice and twisted my ankle really bad.  One of the ligaments is torn.  The picture above was from last night - today the area is still swollen, though not as bad.  It is all yellow and there is a black spot blossoming in the center.

On top of that, I'm travelling for work.  So pain + homesickness + overwork = grumpy.

Thankfully it's not broken. My life would be so miserable right now if it was.

I have some happier, knitting-related posts coming up!

3 comments:

  1. That looks so painful. OUCH OUCH Ouch. the swelling is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain....I did the same thing on icy/slush a few weeks ago and did hairline-fracture the end of the tibia. I'm finally back to walking and only limping a little. Get well...stay off it as much as you can. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I hope you are feeling better now! I am behind on my blog reading. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...