Wednesday, January 15, 2014

25%

This weekend, on the way home from NY, I finished the first quarter of my blanket!



In celebration, I decided to do some tidying.  My project bag was a mess...



So I wound up all the skeins that I had finished.




Then I packed up my bag with everything that I needed to work on my project at knitting group.  Because it's such an easy pattern that's all garter stitch, I think it's great social knitting.  I also brought the finished panel... to show off my progress.  At this rate, I might finish it this year! ... Or not.  Probably not.

3 comments:

  1. Cool color transitions! I've seen something similar done with weaving but not this way with knitting. I like! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just lovely! I cannot wait to see its progression. WOWZA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still chuckling : "At this rate, I might finish it this year! ... Or not. Probably not." We knit the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...