Saturday, March 23, 2013

More Photos from MinneSOHta

I got back on two weeks ago, but catching up with things has been so crazy that I didn't have time to share these.

IMG_1011
IMG_1014

The hotel that I stayed at (Holiday Inn East in St Paul) actually has an authentic Korean chef, so one night I got Stone Pot - I never had Koren food, and I was scared that it was spicy, but it wasn't! It was kind of like fried rice that you cook yourself.

IMG_1024

I had never been to Culver's, so after work I went with two coworkers.  One of them was like "Why do you want to go there? It's not that good."  They said that when I said I wanted to go to Sonic, too!  But we didn't feel like driving too far for food, so it was a good idea. There's nowhere that has similar service near where I grew up - you take a number and then the server brings it out to you. It's pretty cool! Their custard wasn't bad, either.  It was a mix between Abbot's (from Rochester) and Rita's (from PA)

IMG_1015
IMG_1016
IMG_1018


And, of course, I went to the Mall of America! I was told that there was a ferris wheel in it, it was so big... no one prepared me for the amusement park that's in it! I went after 5 on a Wednesday, so the crowds weren't bad at all :) I'm not much of a shopper, but I love looking in stores for things.

IMG_1563
IMG_1565

I haven't done much knitting since I came back, though.  I've been trying to get my head above water and catch up with everything I missed!

3 comments:

  1. I had the same deal with "frantic catching-up" from finals this past week, but now I can finally relax.

    That mall of america looks awesome! I don't think I've ever seen pictures before, though I vaguely remember being told there was a roller coaster in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time on your trip.

    I'm so sad. Rita's in Florida closed up. :-( Their custard was REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a culver's fan! We have a few in my city. Glad you enjoyed the mall! I have been there a few times too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...