Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Milestone

I seriously can't contain my excitement.  Last night seemed uneventful, I went back to my hotel room, propped up my sore knee (I guess I jumped a little too hard on Saturday), got frustrated with a secret project I'm working on, and pulled out my Rock Island. And do you see it!? Do you see it in the picture below!?
IMG_1548

No, not the latest episode of Haven... Guess again! I'll give you another clue!

IMG_1550

I'm done! I finished the edging.  I finished it.  It's finished.

I'm not even a large percentage of the way done, but it feels like I finished a huge project. That's the joy of breaking up big tasks into smaller milestones, I guess. And it doesn't even seem like I used up any of the giant skein that I got from BitterSweet Woolery.

IMG_1556

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Always exciting to have something finished. The yarn cake color is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy TUEsday GOOD FOR YOU. THat is a huge accomplishment. YOu did it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...