Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mainecation Photos

So, last night I finally got around to sorting through my favorite pictures from last week.  I thought I'd share them with you guys!

IMG_0841

I really like this self portrait for some reason, though, I have a small place in my heart for photos of me taking photos.

IMG_0845

The best sunrise:

IMG_0807

The best sunset:

IMG_0939

Fourth of July Fireworks:

IMG_0937

Adorable puppy named Elliot:

IMG_0902

Oh, and halfway through the vacation I found out that my camera actually has a setting that imitates tilt shift, so I kind of went crazy with that!

IMG_0883
IMG_0884
IMG_0970

Really, the number of tilt-shifty photos is enough to make someone suspicious that I only SAID I went to Maine, when really I spent a week in my basement making scale models of Portland landscapes. The area is just beautiful, and I would have a lot more photos but most of them were old houses. Definitely on my list of "places I want to live" (which isn't very long, really.)

IMG_0831
IMG_0770
IMG_0920

4 comments:

  1. Great capture on the rainbow! Gorgeous. Glad you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat today to see all these amazing images. WHat is tilt shift? I have to look that up. I LOVE the empty boat, the sunset, the fireworks and that PUPPY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! You've got some photography talent there!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...