Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unexcused Absence

I know I shouldn't make excuses, but I feel bad about not being around blog-land lately.  I'm going through a kind of rocky breakup with W, and school kicked my butt, and work... well... let's just say there was a temporary meltdown and knitting/blogging/designing/blog reading fell to the wayside.  I'm going to try to blog more in the coming months, because I have designs that are ready to be publishing and photos that I want to take and a whole list of reasons.

For now, I have the DAL Spring Mood Boards to show you!


 
The theme is "Summer Romance" - I'm not sure if I'll participate this round, I have a LOT of WIPs I need to do, but I love the theme SO MUCH... It makes me want to make a skirt.

Not like I've ever knit a wearable...

If you'd like to participate in the DAL, you should check out our Ravelry group! :D

12 comments:

  1. Awww, girl, I'm sorry to hear about your stresses! Glad to see you back on the blog-o-sphere, and I love your DAL board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your rocky breakup. :-( I hope you're feeling better and we look forward to seeing you around a lot more. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! (From a new reader.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your breakup, eat lots and lots of ice cream and watch movies to make yourself feel better :0) I hope everything gets less stressful for you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your mood board is gorgeous. Dying for some summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive missed you Allyoops, but no pressure .

    ReplyDelete
  7. -toddles in and gives you all the hugs- Welcome back! Missed youu <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you've had a lot going on - completely understandable. I hope you manage to find your feet soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back. Missed you, but you know ... sometimes life is just busier/stressful than we would like and the blogging takes the back seat.

    That picture with the pink flowers is SO pretty. I love flowering trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I passed on the liebster blog award to you! :-)

    http://iitki.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/liebster-blog-award-d.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been in limboland, too, so I didn't notice you weren't around.

    Sorry to hear things have been stressful. I hope the past month has been better for you, and that it keeps getting better.

    I want to do something for the current DAL, but I'm still working on mine from the fairy tale! I got caught up in making things for the holidays, and I can't quite get back into the designing groove. I think I need to step back from Nerd Wars, to be perfectly honest!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...