1. OMG FIVE DAYS UNTIL RHINEBECK AND THIS SHAWL IS NO WHERE NEAR DONE HELP WHAT DO I DO?
2. Okay, for some reason I'm not at Defcon 5 on this project. I am convinced that I can take it with my in the car on the blocking board. So, it will be worn on Saturday!
3. All of my spare time has been spent playing Glitch this week. I think my friends have conspired to make me not finish this project. Glitch is VERY addictive, so if you like online game you really shouldn't click the link!
4. Between school, actual-get-paid work and not-paid-really knitting, I think I am the most miserable person in the world. I have a team project in every class and they are all giving me ulcers.
5. W has been working on his thesis, and he has a blog, too! It makes me very excited. I have a post about my work on that... I should post that tomorrow. A lot of posts that I write get lost in neverland and never published. I need to work on that.
6. I made Jambalaya completely in the rice cooker yesterday. I was really proud, but it didn't taste as good as I thought. It looked good, though!
7. This week is HUGE, Rochester, HUGE.