Monday, August 1, 2011

My Random Monday - August 1st

1. Whew, my weekend was crazy! Through a combination of personal and family craziness, I found myself in NYC, Towanda, Troy, Sayre, and then... back in Elmira, happily.

2.  I also finished a mitt for the Summer Bead Along - but that's another post :P

3.  Here are photos of the Troy Fair.  I'm sad that I only made it to one day - I love people watching at the fair! That's hours worth of entertainment :)
IMG_1957
IMG_1973
IMG_1983

4.  I actually got to enjoy Pinkberry in NYC! It lived up to the hype, I'm happy to say!

IMG_1949

W mentioned how much it tasted like yogurt - I kept saying "Well, duh." One of my favorite breakfasts is vanilla yogurt with fruit mixed in, so I loved it!

5.  Some more NYC aquisitions:
IMG_2015

Hedgehog erasers! I wanted to go yarn shopping, but sadly I had some problems with my wallet (the main problem being, I left it under the seat of the car that gave me a ride down to Maplewood to see W) so I'll just have to cope by purchasing a plethora of cute hedgies for my shadow box.

6.  Speaking of shadow box, here it is!

If you click on it, you can play a game of "I Spy." Though, some of the stuff (Like the condom!) were added by my mom... I have no idea the story behind those.  But most of the other things are just little trinkets that I've picked up in the past four years.  My shadow box isn't filling up as fast as my mom's, but each little thing has  story behind it, so I think that's better!

7. Also, my Pink Lemonade Socks pattern was sent out to testers today... I'm so, so, so excited :D

4 comments:

  1. Nekkid sheep are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending your pattern out to be test knit is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that your pattern is in testing stage. Cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip! I love your shadow box. My Gma used to have one. I could spend hours looking at all the little things she had in it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...