1. Whew, my weekend was crazy! Through a combination of personal and family craziness, I found myself in NYC, Towanda, Troy, Sayre, and then... back in Elmira, happily.
2. I also finished a mitt for the Summer Bead Along - but that's another post :P
3. Here are photos of the Troy Fair. I'm sad that I only made it to one day - I love people watching at the fair! That's hours worth of entertainment :)
4. I actually got to enjoy Pinkberry in NYC! It lived up to the hype, I'm happy to say!
W mentioned how much it tasted like yogurt - I kept saying "Well, duh." One of my favorite breakfasts is vanilla yogurt with fruit mixed in, so I loved it!
5. Some more NYC aquisitions:
Hedgehog erasers! I wanted to go yarn shopping, but sadly I had some problems with my wallet (the main problem being, I left it under the seat of the car that gave me a ride down to Maplewood to see W) so I'll just have to cope by purchasing a plethora of cute hedgies for my shadow box.
6. Speaking of shadow box, here it is!
If you click on it, you can play a game of "I Spy." Though, some of the stuff (Like the condom!) were added by my mom... I have no idea the story behind those. But most of the other things are just little trinkets that I've picked up in the past four years. My shadow box isn't filling up as fast as my mom's, but each little thing has story behind it, so I think that's better!
7. Also, my Pink Lemonade Socks pattern was sent out to testers today... I'm so, so, so excited :D