Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vacation Update

I've had a nice time on vacation so far, time to craft and time to spend with family.  I'm pretty frustrated with a current WIP, which I'm thinking of abandoning (at least for a while.) Another is finished, and the pattern is being written up!

Pinwheel
Good luck Rocky! Erm... Pinwheel!
Rocky has been passed on to Tanglewood, and I'm sure he's happy to be there! They kept his original name, Pinwheel, which W and I gave him.  He seems happy, though it's hard to see it through his huffly exterior.

Timid Bunny
And on the bunny front, we have had success getting Samson to use a potty pad! I woke up this morning to this sight.
Using the Paper!
His pee isn't really that color, it's the pen liner showing through ^_^;
Okay, his pen looks totally gross but I HAD to run and take a picture, I didn't even think to clean his cage... whoops.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their week, whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not! :) We sure are.

Moooo
Branches
Doorway View
PA Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...