Saturday, October 30, 2010

Table for 6?

The quarter is almost over, and with that comes the joyous thing called free time. Until then, I have a ton of paperwork to do and not enough time to knit.  This Monday marks the beginning of two-three weeks of stress, squabbles (from the stress) and indigestion (also from stress, but possibly from eating out every night.)

But, a few good things have happened this week that deserve to be memorialized in blog form.

I started working on Christmas gifts! For W's mother and sisters, I'm making French Press Slippers.  They work up really fast! It's really gratifying to make these.

Yesterday, I saw a rainbow outside of my building! That was pretty sweet.


Lotus and Rocky have been very active lately.  They're much less skittish much more adventurous.  If I let one out of their cage, the other wakes up and wants to sit on my lap (they aren't allowed to be out together, for obvious reasons!)

The number one good thing of the week, though, is this.


I bought a 35-piece set of China.  Yeah, I know, what will I do with that? The future is ripe with dinner parties followed by dessert and tea.


I just need a table for us all to sit at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...