Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to Draw a Hedgehog

This is me, blogging pointless things from my laptop during lunch.  Just so you know, the not updating thing isn't because I don't have things to say, it's mostly because I don't have my car this week and without a car... the walk to McDonald's is about a half and hour... and it's raining...

Anyway, enjoy my tutorial :D

 ONE

 TWO

 THREE

 FOUR

FIVE - I think you should know, 1 - 4 are usually just one fluid motion.

SIX - Get some back legs

SEVEN - Add a face

EIGHT - Look, you're done.
Finally, jazz it up.  You can add whatever pattern you want to the quills, I just went plain jane.  Sometimes, when I'm on hold, I use highlighters and make some pretty ravin' hogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...