Monday, March 15, 2010

First Apartment, First FO



I finished these Bella Mittens for my friend Kylie a while ago, but I was lazy putting up pictures for several reasons:

1. My camera cord was still packed away
2. I didn't have internet.

I fixed 1 by getting off my butt and digging around for it, and of course, finishing the unpacking. All that's left to unpack are some knick knack boxes that I just filled with random stuff that didn't have a better home.

As for 2... well, let's say now that I have my first car, I'm going to be frequenting WiFi hotspots. I'm writing this from McDonald's, with a steamy Mocha. Coffee is a good way to relax at the end of a long day... haha! I only bought it because I feel guilty coming in to use WiFi and not buying anything, but logistically...

$2.50 * 30 = $75, plus you have to factor in gas (not much, but little bits add up over time.)
And cable AND internet from Time Warner is $85... minus the calories. Really, the utility of having cable and internet in my apartment whenever I please is far greater than that of McDonald's internet.

Guess what I'm getting after my first paycheck? Hehe.

Also after my first paycheck, I'm makin' myself a studio! My apartment has one more room than I budgeted for, which was already packed with all my crafty stuff... so now, I've just unpacked the crafty stuff in place and called it a studio. I'm excited.

Also, I need to start my mom's birthday present. GAK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...