Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer.

I felt this point should be recorded. Currently, I'm on the phone with Warren, and he's talking about "How stupid it is that single serving cheese is individually wrapped. It's a waste of plastic."

He used the word secondary packaging.

I was proud.

Anyway, I haven't knit anything worthwhile. I've been trying to make something everyday, but I don't feel that it's very interesting.

Also, I'm going to New York City in a week to be with my dearest Ash. On my birthday. Everyone in my hometown is out of town on my birthday. Warren, my brother, my godmother, my hometown best friend, Christine... it's a popular vacation time I guess.

How's your summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...