Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Minute Knits

So, I'm rushing to finish little things before the new year... Sad, isn't it? Well, you'll hear more about that later.

Someone please settle that kitten down! Wahhh... it's clawing at my slippers! Anyway, now that I've distracted it with a plastic bag, I thought I'd show off my pitiful attempt at assuming a cat-mother role.
Okay, okay, stop laughing! My camera is almost out of batteries, and I've lost the charger, so I've resorted to Photo Booth pictures. Hey, even amazing photographers like moi (snort) need a break, right?

Urgh! I can't get the pictures to not be annoyingly huge. Sorry, internet, I'm having technical difficulties. Anyway, the pattern is from last fall's Knitscene, which was actually pretty good, for knitting magazines. Usually I can't find anything interesting from Knit Magazines, only boring things that I could figure out how to do on my own, but the bumps on this hat intrigued me. And the ears. I was a bit of a cat-shaped-hat-fanatic in my day. Anyway, it was a nice pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...