Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TaDaaa.... and, crappy turns of events.


So, I finished the hat! late last night, I wove in the ends and forced the boyfriend to wear it around to that it would block to his head. I've yet to snap a good picture of him, but here's evidence of how much bigger his head is than mine!

A little pity party note... Sadly, I would've published this post sooner... but I was at the Student Health Center all day. It turns out my right wrist is badly sprained (okay, it's not like surgery bad, but it's grade II.) How it happened, I have no idea. I'm hoping knitting more won't harm this, but you never know :D I've got a nice Ace bandage around it, and I'm trying to find a ride to somewhere I can buy a proper brace... that's proving to be a little tough. I have such bad luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...