Friday, August 1, 2008

Renewed Inspiration

Summertime is a pretty lazy time for me, as far as crafting goes. I've been starting and stopping designs as well as individual projects, and the whole thing's been a drag. Work has consumed the vast majority of my waking hours, along with preparing for college. But a wrong turn onto a parkway renewed my knitting spirit.

I ended up stopping at the Wegmans in my town for coffee milk and sushi, and wandered into the magazine section. There, I browsed the knitting mags in an attempt to consume a fraction of the three hours of spare time I have between dropping my mom off at work and driving myself to work.

Vogue knitting usually isn't my thing, which is why I was a little surprised when I dropped it into my blue basket. Maybe my tastes have matured, or maybe they've become more hip... whatever the case, I brought it home. Now, I plan to use the rest of those three hours knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...