Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pie Pie! Oh, and Photograph Your Day Day (Intro)


To start, Today is "Photograph Your Day Day." Expect a post tomorrow about how I photographed my day. Um, other than that, I need to tell you an amazing secret.

It's called "Pie Pie." It's from the anticraft. Cook it and be amazed, mortals! I think that maybe the gods ran out of ambrosia, and thus invented this wonder. It took FOREVER to make, but I believe it was well received by everyone involved, and thus I deem it a success.


So, yeah, check it out!

This pie went to sweetie's with me, I'm particularly proud of the chocolate design. I ate it last night :3

This pie stayed at my mom's, to be eaten today.Actually we're going to be cutting it any minute now! Hullah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...