Sunday, May 18, 2008

Photograph Your Day Day!

Okay, so. . . the point of this post is to recap my day in photos. There are a lot of pictures, so, be
happy I didn't do anything more.

I woke up this morning at my sweetie's house. We hung out for a while. He checked his email. I knitted and watched TV.































The knitting, btw, is a surprise.
Anyway, He had to go to work. . . so off we went.


We stopped and got Burger King.






























But eventually we had to drop him off.


And we drove. . . .

















And drove.

There was a bit of driving, but eventually I made it to my mom's house.













I posted on this blog, and swooned over new alpaca yarn. <3>































I waited for my dad to come pick me up, I played Xbox . . . . with my cat.


























Then I went home and did some crafty work.













Like cutting doll parts

And watching Indie and chatting.

Then, I made a breakthrough A. Break. Through.
















I called Sweetie and told him of the finish-ness that is the back of his kimono. He was pleased.


















I also finished something cute to be stocked in the shops later.

And now I'm too tired to take any more pictures. So I'm going to curl up on my couch and sleep.

I'm going to rest on the laurel of this milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...