Friday, May 2, 2008

Another Notch on the Knitting Belt

I finished my Mom's Fetchings today! I'm so excited :3 I can't wait to see the look on her face when she wears them. There're a great color, too.
I love the yarn. Really, I'm gaga over it. I've been working with acrylics for a long time, and I keep telling myself that I'll stop buying cheap Caron and Red Heart. This project was jsut a step in the right direction for me- away from acrylics that make me quiver. I'm starting to be a Yarn Ho. . . *shiver*

Working the pattern I can definitely see why it's so popular. It worked up quickly and easily, and didn't use a lot of yarn. I still needed 2 skeins of yarn, though. I'm still uber proud of what I've done. . . I hope Mom is, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...