Monday, April 28, 2008

Sick, Man!

So yes. I stayed home sick today. . . (This is also known as "playing hookie" and "skivving.") I just felt really. . . crappy. . .

Anyway, I took the time to catch up on schoolwork that's piled over my head, and to knit some of sweetie's kimono. I'm almost done with the back! Look!


This kimono has been a boon to me for a while now. It's more like a lap blanket at this point then a project, so taking it around town has become painstaking. It's just so hard to whip out the two and a half feet of stockinette stitch and struggle to keep it on my lap when there's so many socks to make, and so many dolls to knit up! I usually stick to quick, easy things that I can cast on in the morning, and by the next day, show off to my friends. Lately, I've been a bit more daring.

Needless to say, this kimono better be a hundred times more rewarding. . . since it's taking a hundred times longer then anything else I've ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...