Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pocketfuls of Sunshine


So, I had the busiest weekend. My senior class retreat was on Friday, and all weekend, my little brother had an AAU tournament. I drove down to the Maple festival to meet sweetie. . . I ate a lot of fried food, and threw up just a few minutes ago.



But I'm also working on a wonderful present for my mother. Mother's day is coming up, yes, but there's another reason.


A few weeks ago my mom was diagnosed with palmar pustular psoriasis, which is pretty icky. She hates having to stretch out her palms to shake hands, take change in stores, and just to do everything. When she went to the doctor, the sores hurt so badly that she couldn't move her hands to write, wash dishes, type on the computer. . . anything, basically! She was so miserable.


So, this is the first of a few glove projects that I'm making using pesticide-free, chemical-free, cotton tahki yarns. I'm really excited to finish!


Also, I'm looking for some good glove patterns. If you have any, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...