Monday, February 11, 2008

UFOs are Everywhere

So, my Yarn Vomit scarf is at three feet! I think after another foot, I'm going to cast off. It's exciting!

I also finished one of my sweetie's Valentine's gloves. The thumb was about an inch too long!

I sewed it up though. It now has an ugly seam, but it fits him!

I've also been working in my classes on printmaking. I made a cool plate of a moth and printed on fabric. Below are the plate, a print on black paper, the prints on fabric, and some cut-out prints.

And here's the bag, a present for MeOto! Don't tell, it's a birthday present (she doesn't read this blog anyway so it's okay.)

Um, that's the skivvy today. Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...