Saturday, January 12, 2008

Picture Post. Again!

So things are going rather well. I made the FI pattern for the back of sweetie's kimono:
It has his initial's :3 Here's the robe, proper. . . erm, or maybe improper. . . as the case may be. . . It's not done. At all. It's not even like, 2% done. Not even milk done, internet world! I'm going to be working FOREVER on it. . . ! It'll look AWESOME, though, so I think it'll be world it. Plus, seeing how happy he'll be with his pretty kimono!
Oh, reminding me, here's the OTHER UFO, super secret surprise: I'm about 50% done with this. Exciting! That's what I love about dolls. It's something to keep my mind about the 20 more inches of stockinette stitch I have to do. . .
Speaking of picture post. . . it wouldn't be the same without a random picture! This is my latest sew. I wanted to put it on the Anticraft forum. . . but Flickr is down. Boo! Down on websites that go down on me!


Stay cool, interworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...